Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year...and a Happy New Blog!!

Hi there, friends! With the start of a new year comes the start of new possibilities. This past year has been full of ups and downs - and each passing day, I am afraid that my memory just isn't what it used to be. Years ago - I wrote it all down, scrapbooked our lives...but there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day anymore. To help with that - I am starting this blog to help me remember the changes that we experience in our lives. To share with my family and friends all of the exciting...and not so exciting...events that take place with the Foxes. Life is too short to try to remember everything. So join me - as I get into the crafts, coupons, kids, cleaning, organizing, etc etc etc - that makes the world go 'round.

First on the list - have you seen this?  Goals and Priorities Diary 2011  I just downloaded it today - but it already is appealing to my need for lists, in pen and paper. While technology has brought us so far, sometimes I still feel the need to do it "old school". So - go to this site and grab your Goal Diary if have lots of goals and priorities for this year. I know I do, and to be able to joyfully check off each one of those "goals" and "to-do's" just makes my day.

Happy New Year to you all! Join me tomorrow as I face "the clutter monster"...he is alive and well at the Foxes...and I am going to evict him this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!